At the Innovation Center you get the depth and breadth of the latest technologies in materials science and engineering. Cutting-edge equipment and convenient facilities coupled with accessibility to an exceptionally diverse faculty engaged in materials research at Alfred University. A range of research options can be tailored to help your company obtain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
The Innovation Center is a unique research center that creates an environment where specialized advanced processing equipment may be applied for materials research creating solutions to real world problems and converts them to the practicable, scalable, and marketable products of the future. At the Innovation Center you develop next-generation products or create new ones.
Even better, when you conduct research with us, we help you maximize your productive output through the technical support provided by our staff; and we can assist you by providing access to interested faculty collaborators, scientists, or other organizations to help you achieve your goals.
featured member of AutoHarvest.org
"AutoHarvest is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and is led by some of the most highly respected figures in the automotive industry, including: long-standing automotive analyst Dr. David Cole; Jayson Pankin, formerly Delphi's new venture creation specialist; an Innovation Advisory Council led by Ford Global Technologies, LLC that includes General Motors Company, The Chrysler Group, LLC, Covisint, Delphi, 3M, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, University of Michigan, The Ohio State University - Center of Automotive Research; and a peer group of more than 50 prominent government, university, OEM, supplier and manufacturing organizations."
Equipment Training Program...read more here...
- Advanced Microwave Synthesis Technology
- Multiple Microwave Process Furnaces
- Integrated Laboratory Infrastructure
- Experienced Staff of Materials and Microwave Scientists
- Collaborations with Respected Universities Including Alfred University, Clarkson University, Cornell University, Penn State University, and M.I.T.
- Product Development Support from Concept to Completion
- New Technology Incubation Support
- Corporate and Venture Capital Resources