At the Nanomaterials Innovation Center you get the depth and breadth of the latest technologies in materials science and engineering. Cutting-edge equipment and convenient facilities coupled with accessibility to an exceptionally diverse faculty engaged in materials research at Alfred University. A range of research options can be tailored to help your company obtain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
The Nanomaterials Innovation Center is a unique research center that creates an environment where specialized advanced processing equipment may be applied for materials research creating solutions to real world problems and converts them to the practicable, scalable, and marketable products of the future. At the Nanomaterials Innovation Center you develop next-generation products or create new ones.
Even better, when you conduct research with us, we help you maximize your productive output through the technical support provided by our staff; and we can assist you by providing access to interested faculty collaborators, scientists, or other organizations to help you achieve your goals.
Visit us at the Southern Tier Solutions Fair - Cornell University, Thurs., Oct. 18th...more here...
See you at SMTAI, Oct. 14-18; the electronics assembly industry's best technical conference...click for more conferenc information...
NMIC Equipment Training Program funded by the USDA - Free training provided for small-to-medium sized businesses...read more here...
- Advanced Microwave Synthesis Technology
- Multiple Microwave Process Furnaces
- Integrated Laboratory Infrastructure
- Experienced Staff of Materials and Microwave Scientists
- Collaborations with Respected Universities Including Alfred University, Clarkson University, Cornell University, Penn State University, and M.I.T.
- Product Development Support from Concept to Completion
- New Technology Incubation Support
- Corporate and Venture Capital Resources